Call of Duty, as you all know is one of the most popular and well-known games that most people love to play.
It is sure that all the COD fans, as well as players, will be happy and excited to know that the Call of Duty Mobile Season 12 Official Patch Notes have been released.
There are so many players who have been waiting to know what the patch notes are all about and what they will get to know about the upcoming Season 12.
If you are one of the players or fans who wish to know about the upcoming season of the most amazing and exciting game, Call of Duty. Then you must know that you are indeed in the right place looking for it.
In April, Activision did manage to decide that they are going to be implementing a monthly Seasonal mode in the Call of Duty Mobile.
It is sure that all this will actually be making it easy for all the players to know when they are going to get the new season in the Call of Duty game.
After the Wild West Update that did release in May, the Radioactive Update in June, The Forge Update in July, The Conquest Update in August, The Hunt Update in September, and The Anniversary Update in October, Activision is all set to release a new COD Mobile Update for Season 12.
Yes, you must have surely figured out by now that we are currently talking about the Going Dark Update that all the players will be able to play in the Call of Duty game.
Just make sure to equip your Night Vision Goggles and be prepared for whatever the game is going to offer all the players along with a lot of excitement, fun, and thrill in the upcoming Call of Duty update which goes by the name Going Dark.
Call of Duty Season 12: Battle Pass
We are sure that all of you will be eagerly waiting to know when you are going to be able to play the upcoming update in Call of Duty Season 12.
But you will be more than happy to know that the new Battle Pass for the new update will be available from the 11th date.
There are so many people who are going to realize that Season 12 of the Call of Duty game will be bringing much more excitement than they may have imagined.
Here, we did mention some of the rewards that you will be able to get your hands on when you are playing the Call of Duty game Season 12.
Players who have Premium Battle Pass will get somewhat different and better rewards than the players who are playing the game with Free Battle Pass.
Let us have a look at the rewards that you are going to get for both, Premium as well as Free BP.
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- Epic looks for Urban Tracker, Price, Ghost, and Velikan
- New epic blueprints for AGR 556 – Byakko and Type 25 – Infiltrate
- Ultimately epic Black Gold Themed weapons
- New Legendary Calling Card: Discord
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New Base SMG, AGR 556 with fully automatic SMG that has a higher fire rate. Effective at medium range fire and Unlock 5.56 ammo to experience the full firepower
- New Operator Skill: Ballistic Shield which will be a durable, transformative defensive shield that has a fully automatic built-in automatic machine pistol
Call of Duty Mobile Season 12: Events and Challenges Rewards
There will be some exciting and amazing rewards that will be waiting for you in the Call of Duty Mobile Season 12.
It will be possible for the players to get Events and Challenges Rewards. Some of the exciting rewards that each and every player will get in the Call of Duty Season 12 game are as follows:
- New Base Pistol of 0.50 GS which you can refer to as a challenging pistol with destructive damage but low control
- New Battle Royale Class Refitter which will provide the team with armor plates in order to enhance bullet protection
COD Mobile Season 12: Multiplayer
It is sure that most players will be able to enjoy some super amazing and interesting new game modes that are available in the new game update of the Call of Duty Season 12 game.
Here, we did mention some of the new featured game modes that you will be able to find in the game and experience the thrill as well as excitement as soon as you will play it with your friends.
Team Death Match – Night
If you wish to play and experience the night battle with your friends then you will have to bring your Night VIsion Goggles to eliminate your enemies who will be attacking you in the dark. It will be possible for you to play the Night Mode in the Call of Duty game for the following maps.
- Hackney Yard
Attack of the Undead – Night
You must know that Midnight belongs to the undead now in the Call of Duty Season 12 game. As soon as the sun goes down, “will it be possible for the survivors to last till the end” is what most players are wondering.
You must know that the Attack of the Undead mode will be playable only on the following maps.
- Hackney Yard
Call of Duty Season 12: New Maps
One thing is sure and that is all of you will wish to know as much as you can about the new map that you are going to find in the new update of the Call of Duty game that goes by the name Going Dark.
That is why we are going to provide you all the essential information about the new map. Let us have a look at the new featured map that you will find in Call of Duty Season 12.
Hackney Yard Map
The new map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare which happens to be a gritty, rubbish-filled industrial park will bring tons of adventures and a new environment for the players to eliminate other enemies.
You can be able to engage in an intense gun-fight and hide or rush into the warehouse, container, and building as well.
The new map is going to be an amazing thing that all the COD players have been waiting for in order to enjoy the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game to the fullest. We did mention here all the modes that you will be able to play with choosing the Hackney Yard map.
- TDM – Team Death Match
- Search & Destroy
- Hard Point
- Team Death Match – Night
- Attack of the Undead – Night
You must know that the Hackney Yard map will soon be available to play for all the players as soon as it will be added to the Ranked Mode map rotation for Domination, Hardpoint, as well as Search & Destroy.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 12: Battle Royale Mode
There are a large number of players who have been waiting to know about the Battle Royale mode. Most players want to play the Battle Royale mode in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game.
So you must know one of the most important things about the Battle Royale mode that you will find in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game. Yes, you must have definitely figured out by now that we are talking about the new Battle Royale class, Refitter.
It will be possible for the new class to provide the players with armor plates with the help of which they are going to get enhanced protection against the bullets. It will also increase the durability of the armor of the body as well as vehicles.
You must know that the game is providing you some more minutes to play before someone is going to pierce your armor.
COD Mobile Season 12: Attachments
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is all set to entertain and make all the players wonder what an exciting game it is. You must know that there is a huge number of players who are playing the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game from the day it did release.
You must know that the game did manage to have many players who are residing in every corner of the world and that is the only reason why the Call of Duty game is one of the most popular and successful games.
There are several modes that most players love to play in the Call of Duty Mobile game including the Multiplayer as well as Battle Royal mode. The following are some of the attachments that you are going to find in the Call of Duty game.
- Extended OTM Magazine for DR-H which can be able to decrease the mobility for an increase to the overall capacity of the magazine.
- Thermite Reload attachment will be available for Kick Bolt Action. It will continuously burn targets over time while causing extra damage to increase scorestreaks.
Call of Duty Mobile Game: Optimizations
- The Cordite ADS bullet spread accuracy has been increased
- Razorback Recoil stability has been increased while Horizontal recoil stability is lowered and the medium-range damage attenuation has been increased
- Increased Fennec Bullet trajectory stability with continuous firing and lowered horizontal recoil along with a slightly increased recoil upper limit
- The damage for AK117 multiplier has been increased when hitting body parts of the enemies above waist along with an increase in medium-range combat ability
- BK57 bullet trajectory is optimized and increased while KRM 262 range and bullet density has been decreased
- Damage range of BY15 has been decreased
- Decreased Echo damage range
- Shadow Blade duration decreased and increased points required to activate it
- Explosives will damage Transform Shield more while only one EMP is needed to destroy a Transform Shield
- A little bit of decrease in the duration of Concussion Grenade Effect
When Will Call of Duty Mobile Season 12 Begin?
We are sure that all of you have been eagerly waiting to know when the new Season 12 of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game will start.
So it will be an exciting piece of news for all of you to know that the new season is going to begin on 11th November. You must also know that the Battle Pass season will begin on the same day itself.
As soon as you are going to start playing the Season 12 of the Call of Duty game, it is sure that you will be able to enjoy it a lot more.
With all-new modes, featured maps, and many other things, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 12 will indeed be an exciting game that all of you must play without anything getting in the way. We hope that you will enjoy and play the game with excitement and thrill.