Little Alchemy 2 How To Make Time:
Alchemy is a famous part of many role-playing games that take place during the Middle Ages. But this information became so well-known that many game makers chose to make games that were all about alchemy.
One of these games that has become more famous lately is Little Alchemy 2. There are many different things in the game, and when you mix them together, you can make new things.
Time is a few of the unique parts of Little Alchemy 2, so here provides a guide on how to utilize it work in the game. In Little Alchemy 2, time is a special feature that you may acquire as you play.
Time is different from the other parts and the things you make because you can only use it after certain times. Since time is directly linked to your progress, you won’t be able to find it in Little Alchemy 2 by putting certain things together.
It took us a long time to make Time within Little Alchemy 2, yet once we did, everything got much easier. Here’s what you have to know about getting time for Little Alchemy 2.
How To Get Time:
In Little Alchemy 2, the sole method to make time is to find 100 elements. Elements are not the same as the end products. A last thing is something that doesn’t go with anything else. For instance, a forestation is a final item, but to get it, you need two things: a house and a fireman.
In Little Alchemy 2, you put together what you already know to learn new things. You can find 100 elements quickly and get time, which you can then use to make some of Little Alchemy 2’s more difficult end things.
These are some of the best ways to make time for Little Alchemy 2. Again, you don’t have to do things in this precise order, but it will make starting the game easier if you do. Some of these combos do come from the Myths as well as Monsters content pack.
- Combined Fire and Fire to make Energy.
- Combine Earth and Fire to make Lava.
- Combine Earth and Water to make Mud.
- Combine Water and Water to make Puddle.
- Combine Puddle and Puddle to make Pond.
- Combine Pond and Pond to make Lake.
- Combine Lake and Lake to make Sea.
- Combine Sea and Earth to make Primordial Soup.
- Combine Primordial Soup and Energy to make Life.
- Combine Air and Air to make Pressure.
- Combine Air and Pressure to make Wind.
- Combine Earth and Earth to make Land.
- Combine Land and Land to make Continent.
- Combine Continent and Continent to make Planet.
- Combine Planet and Air to make Atmosphere.
- Combine Atmosphere and Water to make Cloud.
- Combine Cloud and Water to make Rain.
- Combine Life and Land to make Animal and Soil.
- Combine Soil and Rain to make Plant.
- Combine Plant and Earth to make Grass.
- Combine Plant and Fire to make Ash and Tobacco.
- Combine Cloud and Plant to make Cotton.
- Combine Cotton and Cotton to make Thread.
- Combine Lava and Air to make Stone.
- Combine Stone and Mud to make Clay.
- Combine Clay and Life to make Human.
- Combine Human and Human to make Love and Family.
- Combine Animal and Air to make Bird.
- Combine Planet and Fire to make Sun.
- Combine Sun and Plant to make Sunflower and Oxygen.
- Combine Human and Stone to make Tool.
- Combine Tool and Sun to make SolarCell and Sundial.
- Combine Life and Fire to make Phoenix.
- Combine Phoenix and Phoenix to make Egg.
- Combine Mud and Fire to make Brick.
- Combine Brick and Brick to make Wall.
- Combine Wall and Wall to make House.
- Combine Sea and Egg to make Roe and Fish.
- Combine Bird and Wall to make Birdhouse and Birdcage.
- Combine Bird and House to make Nest.
- Combine Metal and Stone to make Blade.
- Combine Blade and Human to make Corpse and Blood.
- Combine Blade and Metal to make Sword.
- Combine Sword and Human to make Warrior.
- Combine Grass and Wall to make Fence and Ivy.
- Combine Sun and Water to make Rainbow.
- Combine Rainbow and Bird to make Peacock and Toucan.
- Combine Plant and Rainbow to make Flower.
- Combine Flower and Animal to make Bee and Butterfly.
- Combine Lava and Pressure to make Eruption and Granite.
- Combine Flower and Wind to make Leaf and Pollen.
- Combine Plant and Human to make Farmer.
- Combine House and Farmer to make Farm.
- Combine Farm and House to make Barn.
- Combine Barn and Animal to make Livestock.
- Combine Livestock and Barn to make Cow and Horse.
- Combine Earth and Metal to make Plow.
- Combine Plow and Earth to make Field.
- Combine Barn and Egg to make Chicken.
- Combine Chicken and Water to make Duck and Chicken Soup.
- Combine Egg and Chicken to make Philosophy.
- Combine Philosophy and House to make Container.
- Combine Container and Flower to make Garden and Vase.
- Combine Container and Nest to make Tree.
- Combine Tree and Farmer to make Fruit and Nuts.
- Combine Sword and Tree to make Wood.
- Combine Wood and Container to make Fireplace and Bucket.
- Combine Wood and Fire to make Campfire and Charcoal.
- Combine Campfire and House to make BBQ.
- Combine Tool and Tool to make Machine.
- Combine Machine and Thread to make Fabric and Sewing Machine
- Combine Animal and Human to make Domestication.
- Combine Domestication and Plant to make Vegetable.
- Combine Vegetable and Human to make Cook.