How to Get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC free: Download Minecraft for Free
Do you have the wish to download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition? Is it happening more often to get boredom when you play the Classic Edition? Did you purchase the Minecraft JAVA Edition before October 2018?
If your answer to all the questions that we did mention above is yes then you need to know that you are indeed in the right place reading this article.
You must know that this article is so helpful for you and if you have any kind of wish to purchase the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC and that too for free then it will be beneficial for you to read it to the end.
Today, we are going to share each and every essential information with you about the Minecraft Bedrock Edition and how you can be able to get it for free on PC.
One thing is sure and that is you must have heard of the Minecraft Bedrock Edition and you may know most of the things about the game. But for those people who do not have any kind of idea about what the game is all about, we are going to tell you everything you need to know.
It is sure that even if you do not have any clue about what the game is all about then also you will not have to worry about anything at all.
It is because we are going to provide you all the details along with a step by step guide on how you can be able to download and get the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC for free.
Yes, it is sure that you can be able to get the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free online but you just need to know about the correct method.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition
Minecraft, as you all know is one of the most popular and amazing games that most gamers choose to play among thousands of other games that are currently available in the market. As you know, Minecraft is basically a building blocks game that you will find interesting and enjoyable while you are playing it in your spare time.
The game becomes addictive within no time that you will not even know it and you will be playing the game for several hours. There are almost millions of players that are able to play the Minecraft game in order to feel the excitement and enjoyment that the game provides to each and every player.
It will be possible for the players to play the Minecraft game on different kinds of devices to improve the strategy of playing the game.
You must know that the Minecraft game has several different editions while there are some Java Edition is for PC along with Minecraft PE for Smartphones.
It will be essential for you to know that the Bedrock Edition will be allowing you to crossplay and you can be able to play the Minecraft game on XboxOne, Android, and iOS smartphones, Nintendo Switch, and many more.
It is sure that all the players will want to get the Bedrock Edition on their PC. But it will only be possible for those players who did manage to buy the Java Edition before the 19th of October 2018 can be able to demand a free copy of the Minecraft game.
How To Get Minecraft Bedrock Edition On PC For Free
Here, we are going to provide all the essential information about how you can be able to get Minecraft Bedrock Edition and that too free of character on PC. There are so many people who are currently trying to find the best method to get the game on PC for free.
That is why we are going to mention here step by step methods with the help of which you can be able to get the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC. Let us begin it.
Method 1: Using Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC
If you want to get the Minecraft Bedrock Edition game on PC for free then you will just have to follow this method.
- First of all, you will have to open the web browser on the Laptop or PC
- Then you need to make sure to visit the official website of Mojang i.e. www.mojang.com
- Click on the Account button that you will find on the top right corner of the home page of the official website of Mojang
- Enter email and password to Login
- Tap on the Redeem button below the Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10
- Click on Redeem when you will be navigated to the Microsoft store
- Then you will have to click on Go to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 and press Open to start the game
Method 2: Using Demo
- Make sure to open your browser on the Laptop or PC and visit the Minecraft website
- On the top right of the home page, tap on the three horizontal lines
- Click on Trial and then you can download the menu
- Press the Download button and then you can easily install the Minecraft game on your Laptop or PC
- Once you will be able to open Minecraft, just launch the game
- Then you will be prompted to enter your Minecraft account credentials
- That’s all, now you will be able to play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition game demo for about 100 minutes
Method 3: Using Bedrock Edition On Xbox One
- You need to open the Xbox One with the game at first
- Then you need to select the Store tab and scroll right to the Store tab that you will find on the top of the screen
- It will be essential for you to press A on your Xbox controller
- Select Search and press A which you will find in the middle of the Store screen
- Type in Minecraft and then press the three horizontal lines icon
- After that, select Minecraft and press A
- Select get to click on A
- You can play the game after downloading and installing it.