Born and raised in Pacoima, California, USA, Carlos Umana is a specialist in CRM or Customer Relationship Management and automation tools used for marketing purposes. He is also a SDFC or System-Dependent Frame Condition developer as well.
He started his journey by being an Executive Assistant to Vice President of Global Sales for Johanson Dielectrics, and slowly moved up the ranks of the ladder of the corporate and technology industry. He started doing his development work on the CRM platform, and then successfully moved onto administrative work on the Salesforce.com platform since the year 2009 when he was working at Cornerstone Mortgage Company.
Carlos Umana was a Certified Salesforce Administrator at the Hearst Newspapers, starting from the year 2012, and have been very efficient in handling the CRM platform, by keeping the Salesforce platform running smoothly enough. As of the current date, he is serving as the IT Manager at BMC Software.
Carlos Umana completed his education from a hefty number of reputed colleges and universities.
- He has been a student of The University of Texas-Pan American, where he was a member of the Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity, which looks after the betterment of the individual.
- He has attended Chatsworth High School and also Moorpark College as well, where his most played activity was soccer.
- He completed his Bachelor’s Degree for Business Administration and Management, during the years from 2012 up to the year 2014, from the University of the Incarnate Word.
The following is the current work experience of Carlos Umana:
- He started his work life in 2003, by being the executive assistant to the VP of sales at Johanson Dielectrics, located in the Greater Los Angeles Area. He worked at the company for two years till 2005.
- In the year 2005, he became the Research & Development Coordinator for the National Builder Division, at Cornerstone Mortgage Company, and worked until the year 2007. He started developing on the ACT CRM platform, and also gain valuable information on market penetration, which helped in the acquisition of various US builders in Texas Markets.
- During the years 2010 – 2012, he was a business analyst at Cornerstone Mortgage Company. He was then an administrator at Salesforce.com. He also assisted in Visual Force Development and also Formula Fields at Force.com. He also helped in developing API integration as well.
- His breakthrough came in during the year 2012 to 2014 when he was the Certified Salesforce Administrator at Hearst Newspapers. He helped in management planning, keeping the existing Salesforce.com platform function smoothly, helped in the updating of reports and dashboards, along with various other important tasks as well.
- He was also responsible for extending and optimizing cloud apps, helped in troubleshooting, designing data models, developing custom apps, etcetera.
- Then in the year 2014, he was working at FlexSteel Pipeline Technologies, as Senior Business Systems Analyst. He was also the SDFC or System-Dependent Frame Condition developer as well as the administrator too so that all the teams could use the SDFC functionality to its fullest potential.
- Starting in 2015, he moved on to BMC Software as a Lead Business System Analyst. He worked in that segment for 2 years till 2017, during which he cooperated with the marketing team, helped in the cooperation of IT services, aided in
analysingand proposing various business processes, assisted in Quality Assurance, and worked asmany other important segments.
- You can make contact with him by his social media accounts like Twitter and Linkedin
In 2017, he was promoted to the Principal Business System Analyst post, where he helped in being the main contact point between the business and IT stakeholders. He also used to help in troubleshooting measures, and also used to suggest better
In 2018, he was the part of Administrator Keynote for the Salesforce.com