Hi everyone, As we all know it is not possible for everyone to buy paid streaming services, so all they look for free streaming services. So in this tutorial, we are going to a quick and simple demonstration of how you can easily install Redbox TV APK on your FireStick.
You can install the Redbox TV APK on every firestick, doesn’t matter it’s an Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Cube, Just follow the simple steps we are going to describe in this tutorial and get the Redbox TV on your firestick devices. Before going through the procedure of installing Redbox TV APK on FireStick, You need to know about the Redbox TV.
What is Redbox Tv and how it works?
Redbox TV is one of the most popular apps to stream Live TV on your FireStick. The app allows you to watch unlimited satellite channels from various countries, It gives you access to plenty of working Live TV channels across various genres– so it provides great entertainment nonstop for all kinds of audiences.
Redbox TV APK has thousands of channels to watch worldwide TV shows, featuring channels from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, and more.
While Redbox TV largely works fine, if you experience any buffering issues, try our guide on How to prevent buffering on FireStick. If you want to cut the cord, Redbox TV can be a great starting point for you.
You will also find Redbox TV on our list of Best Apps for FireStick.
How to install Redbox TV APK on FireStick/ Fire TV
Can Redbox app install on FireStick? Redbox TV can be easily installed on FireStick & Fire TV, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Settings tab located at the top menu bar of your FireStick Home screen
2. Then click on My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options
4. Thereafter, click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Select Turn On option to enable it when the warning message is displayed on your screen.
Note: No need to worry as RedBox TV is considered a safe App. But for security reasons, you can always come back and Turn off Apps from Unknown Sources after the app installed.
6. Go back to the FireStick home screen again and then hover over the Search icon (magnifying glass) located at the far left corner of the screen
7. Write Downloader in the search bar
8. As you start typing, you will see search results pop up. Select Downloader app
9. Then click on the Download button to proceed.
10. The app will get automatically installed on your device after a few seconds
11. Click Open to launch the app
12. Then choose Allow to give the permission it is asking for
13. Click OK to close the Quick Start Guide
14. Click the highlighted text box.
15. Enter the following URL exactly to proceed:
Tip! Use the Fire TV Mobile Remote app to type more conveniently
16. You will be redirected to RedBox APK’s official page. Scroll down to click on Download For Android
17. Wait until the download process is complete
18. After that, the installation prompt will appear on your screen. Click on Install to install Redbox TV on your FireStick
19. Once the installation process is finished, click on Open and start streaming your favorite TV channels.