Call of Duty: Warzone streamer FaZe Swagg has revealed his class with the Type 100 which does massive damage in battle royale.
Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Type 100 got upgraded in Warzone’s December 16 update and FaZe Clan star Kris “Swagg” Lamberson revealed which “ridiculous” class you should be using.
With this class with a Bren, FaZe Swagg managed to make a total of 34 eliminations in the same game. So if you still have some issues with the current meta, you should definitely give this class he suggests to dominate your games a try.
The Type 100 wasn’t exactly a bad weapon on Warzone, but its damage buff made the weapon much more powerful, now embedding it in the current meta.
After using it, Swagg said the Type 100 was “viable and so strong, it’s ridiculous.” He even added: “It’s definitely a meta submachine gun without a doubt now for sure.”
These are the changes to the Type 100:
- Maximum damage increased from 22 to 28
- Average damage increased from 17 to 22
- Minimum damage increased from 15 to 18
- Neck damage multiplier reduced from 1.6 to 1.4
FaZe Swagg’s Type 100 meta
- Stuffy : recoil booster
- Canon : Shiraishi 374mm
- Telescope : Slate reflector
- Crosse : Skeletal warubachi
- Sub-barrel: Hand stop M1941
- Charger: .30 Russian Short 36 balles
- Ammunition type: socket head bullet
- Rear handle: Polymer handle
- Asset 1: Vital
- Asset 2: Fast
With a good long-range weapon, FaZe Swagg built this class of the Type 100 for excellent close-range power and jaw-dropping speed.