The RAM-7 is an assault rifle that has a high rate of fire capable of totally tearing enemies apart incredibly fast in Warzone. Discover the best accessories and assets to team up on this weapon.
Despite numerous meta changes, the RAM-7 is still a part of the meta assault rifles in Season 6.
Its rapid rate of fire and largely controllable recoil allow it to quickly take out opponents at almost any distance.
So without further ado, discover the best accessories and perks you need to use on Verdansk 84 and Rebirth Island.
The best RAM-7 class on Warzone
The best accessories for the RAM-7
- Mouth : Monolithic silencer
- Canon : FFS Ranger
- Telescope : Lunette VLK x3.0
- Cannon accessory : Commando front handle
- Munitions : Magazine of 50 cartridges
With its rapid rate of fire, the RAM-7, if properly equipped, can dominate at almost any distance. the Monolithic silencer will assist it by increasing the damage range and making you invisible on the minimap.
the FFS Ranger will also be an indispensable addition for long and medium range combat. This will be clothing complimented by the Lunette VLK x3.0. Finally the Commando front grip will be the icing on the cake and the Magazine of 50 cartridges will give you more flexibility in long commitments.
This weapon’s recoil tends to lean to the left, so compensate for that and you will see that the weapon can be very precise when mastered.
The best assets for a RAM-7 class
- Asset 1 : No Run – The No Run perk will increase your Tactical Sprint duration which will allow you to move around the map faster. The speed for crouching is also increased by 30%.
- Asset 2 : Overarming / Phantom – For this, use the strategy of using two classes. Choose Overarm for the first supply drop purchased, then Ghost for the second.
- Asset 3 : Boosted – The speed of transition between your weapons is faster, as is the launch of your grenades.
There you go, you now know everything about the RAM-7.