The .410 Ironhide Shotgun is Warzone’s new shotgun that looks to be making its mark in the near range meta. So find out what are the best accessories and perks you need to equip for this weapon in Season 6.
Warzone Season 6 introduced two new weapons to the Battle Royale which are the Grav Assault Rifle and the .410 Ironhide Shotgun.
This new shotgun has an impressive rate of fire and is capable of taking out enemies with two shots or even just one at close range.
However, in order to take advantage of the potential of this weapon, you are going to have to equip the right accessories and assets.
So find out without further ado what you should use for your .410 Ironhide class.
The best class of the .410 Ironhide on Warzone
The best accessories for the .410 Ironhide on Warzone
- Mouth : Agency choke
- Canon : Heavy reinforced 22.3 ″
- Laser : SOF target designator
- Crosse : No butt
- Munitions : Tubular magazine of 7 cartridges
We’re going to start this class of the .410 Ironhide with the agency’s Choke attachment which helps improve the accuracy of guessing and the weapon’s recoil control. You can also take advantage of noise cancellation with this accessory to gain the upper hand over your enemies.
To boost the weapon’s already impressive rate of fire, the Heavy Duty 22.3 ″ Barrel will be your best friend.
The SOF Target Designator will also allow you to benefit from a slight increase in effective damage range and guessing accuracy.
To conclude, the No Lacrosse accessory will improve your speed of fire so that you can fire as quickly as possible and the Tubular Magazine of 7 rounds will give you enough ammunition to take out several opponents in a row.
The best assets for a .410 Ironhide class
- Asset 1 : No Run – When using Grav you want to be fast and unpredictable, and with the No Run perk, your Tactical Sprint duration will increase, allowing you to move around the map quickly. The speed for crouching is also increased by 30%.
- Asset 2 : Overarming / Phantom – For this, use the strategy of using two classes. Choose Overarm for the first supply drop purchased, then Ghost for the second.
- Asset 3 : Boosted – The speed of transition between your weapons is faster, as is the launch of your grenades.
There you go, you now know everything about the .410 Ironhide. Now all you have to do is replicate this class to surprise your melee opponents with your devastating shotgun.