Black Ops Cold War’s AK-47 is one of Warzone’s most powerful weapons, and following the changes in Season 6, it quickly rose to the top of the meta. So discover the best accessories and assets that you must equip on this weapon.
Assault rifles are a staple of Call of Duty, and Black Ops Cold War’s AK-47 is among the best weapons in its class. This weapon is capable of dealing serious damage to your opponents at close and medium range.
And with Season 6 of Warzone now well underway, this assault rifle continues to dominate the debates.
So in order to maximize the potential of Black Ops Cold War’s AK-47, check out the best accessories and perks you need to equip for Warzone Season 6.
Cold War AK-47’s best class on Warzone
The best accessories for the AK-47 CW on Warzone
- Mouth : GRU silencer
- Canon : Canon RPK des Spetsnaz 20 ″
- Telescope : Axial Arms x3
- Cannon accessory : Spetsnaz handle
- Munitions : Charger of 45 cartridges
The GRU silencer improves both weapon damage range, vertical recoil range and bullet speed. This accessory also allows you to remain invisible when shooting enemy radars.
The Spetsnaz 20 ″ VDV Canon RPK cannon, on the other hand, increases the effective range of damage of the weapon, which is already impressive from the base as well as the speed of the bullets and improves the control of horizontal and vertical recoil.
The Spetsnaz Grip will improve your horizontal and vertical recoil control, which will help you improve the accuracy of your weapon to allow you to avoid your shots as much as possible.
The Axials Arms x3 scope will help you make your shots precise to hit the upper body and heads of your opponents at any distance.
Finally, we will finish this class of AK-47 with the 45 round magazine which allows you to shoot down several enemies in a row without having to reload.
The AK-47 is a formidable weapon at short and medium range.
The best assets for an AK-47 class
- Asset 1 : No Run – When using the AK-47, you want to be fast and unpredictable, and with the No Run perk, your Tactical Sprint duration will increase, allowing you to move quickly on the road. menu. The speed for crouching is also increased by 30%.
- Asset 2 : Overarming / Phantom – For this, use the strategy of using two classes. Choose Overarm for the first purchased Supply Drop, then Phantom for the second.
- Asset 3 : Boosted – The speed of transition between your weapons is faster, as is the launch of your grenades.
There you go, now you know all about the perks and accessories you need to equip on the AK-47 from Black Ops Cold War. Now all you have to do is reproduce this class and judge for yourself its power.