The PKM is one of the most powerful LMGs in Season 5 of Call of Duty: Warzone, but requires a number of accessories to reach its full potential. So here is a little guide to help you choose the best class.
Warzone Season 5 saw new weapons rise to the top of the meta, like the C58 and AK-47 from Cold War after the Krig 6 nerf that totally dominated long-range duels.
However, if you are looking for something new to try, then PKM might be for you.
This machine gun is particularly effective at long distance and thanks to its large stock of ammunition, you can easily take down an entire team without reloading.
Discover without further delay, the best accessories and assets to use for season 5 of Warzone.
The best PKM class on Warzone
The best accessories for the PKM on Warzone
- Mouth : Monolithic silencer
- Canon : Extended barrel 26.9 ″
- Telescope : Lunette VLK x3,0
- Laser : Tactical Laser
- Cannon accessory : Control handle
In order to maximize the range of the PKM, the Monolithic Silencer and extended 26.9 ″ Canon barrel are needed.
The VLK x3.0 Scope, on the other hand, offers perfect vision for targeting your enemies’ upper body and heads.
Adding a Tactical Laser and the Control Grip will allow you to dramatically increase the ADS time and recoil control of this heavy machine gun.
However, this class of PKM will make you quite slow. So make sure to pair it with a submachine gun like the MAC-10 or the MP5 from Cold War.
The best assets for the PKM on Warzone
- Asset 1: No race – This asset will increase your tactical sprint duration which will allow you to move more quickly on the map. The speed for crouching is also increased by 30%
- Asset 2: Overarming / Phantom – To use “Overarm” and “Phantom” in the same game, use the strategy of both classes. Choose “Overarm” for the first purchased Supply Drop, then “Phantom” for the second.
- Asset 3: Boost – This asset will improve the speed of transition between your weapons.
There you have it, you now know everything about the PKM. You now have all the assets in your possession to crush your opponents with this machine gun which is slightly underestimated by players.