To elevate your business, you need an E-commerce platfrom. Small business owners search every day the best and most profitable eCommerce platforms. The first name that comes in their search is Shopify. Shopify is home to many small businesses that want to increase sales with a Brand name. After opting for such e-commerce platforms you need not worry about manufacturing unit location and name. Sometimes you may feel like Your Business requirements have outgrown the platforms’ functionality or you may try other platforms as well to try price and services. The below article is going to depict some best Shopify Alternatives 2020.
Gone are the days when we go to shops to do shopping. Today to the era of Online shopping. Buy the most suitable items among thousands without stepping a leg out of the home. With more choices to customers, easy return policy, Good products, Ease of buying, Online platforms are gaining much more popularity. Not all businesses can be a giant Online e-commerce platfrom like Amazon or Flipkart. To register your Business online ad to reach a hundred thousand users, you need eCommerce Platforms.
Why do you need to Look for Shopify Alternatives?
Shopify is one of the best platforms to grow your Small Scale business and reach potential users. but everything has some cons! Below listed are some reasons that may allow you to go for Shopify Alternatives.
- High Prices: Staring from $29 to $299 with different packages, Shopify may burn your pockets if you have just started.
- You have to pay 2% extra transaction fees when you don’t use the built-in credit card processing service.
- Shopify has SEO issues.
- It does not categorize things well.
Best Shopify Alternatives 2020
BigCommerce is a well-known name in the field of eCommerce platforms and is the best choice for small business owners. BigCommerce contains a lot of features in a small package and this is where it beats Shopify. Also, you can opt for premium package to attract users with some amazing themes and extra added features.
- Register Unlimited products
- Effective SEO performance
- The Multi-channel selling
- Good for complex Business models.
- Wide range of features
- Free Themes are less, restricted to only 7.
- Speeds are erratic.
- Steep learning Curve
3dcart is a fully-featured, SaaS eCommerce platform whose costs run from a simple $19 to $229 every month. The main features DCart ut its focus on are Software updates, web hosting, and security. These are handled behind the curtain so that users can completely focus on sales. 3dcart has more features and tools at your fingertips and this is where it beats Shopify. 3dcart is more reliable, Stable, and advanced than other E-commerce platforms.
- Fast Load times.
- Many Payment Gateways, more than 70.
- Great store speeds.
- In-house web design service.
- Countless listings.
- The service is slow.
- Maintenance isn’t highly rated.
- The mobile UX on Shopify is better.
- Old Themes.
- lack of customer support while upgrading.
Magneto is a very popular name owned by eBay and now by Adobe. Magneto is highly suitable for established store owners, and it has a wide and built community across the globe. Magento is basically a CMS platform that allows you to converge on selling all of your products through an open-source ecosystem. This is excellent for businesses looking to expand.
- Many Payment options and gateways
- Reliable, Scalable, and Flexible services.
- Plenty of additional features.
- API For Web Services.
- Mobile-friendly platform.
- Improved SEO tools
- lack of Coding and IT skills
- Not good for naive users.
- Hosting is needed while using the platform and this adds extra cost.
Some Other Names for eCommerce Platforms are:
- Big Cartel
Well Business Owners/Readers, these are the Best Shopify alternatives 2020 that you can give a shot to. These alternatives would not put a hole in your pocket and help in elevating your business as well.
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thank you!