Less famous than YouTube, Dailymotion is a French platform that is also full of videos of all kinds. And it is quite possible to download them for free. We present to you in this article a very simple method to achieve your goals.
Launched in 2005, Dailymotion is still standing. The French video hosting platform recorded 185 million visits last month, according to figures relayed by SimilarWeb. It is obviously light years away from YouTube which, over the same period, received the trifle of more than 34 billion visits, according to the same source.
If Dailymotion therefore does not play in the same court, it is nonetheless a platform filled with interesting videos. And you may be tempted to download some of them. To do this, there is a very quick way that we will detail you in this guide. For information, know that it is also quite possible to download a YouTube video.
Tutorial to download a Dailymotion video to your computer
- Open Dailymotion on your browser then launch the video you want to download.
- Once done, copy the video link by clicking on the Share icon then on Copy link.
- Paste the video link on the All in One Downloader site in the placeholder. Then click on the green button.
- It is then a question of choosing the quality of the sequence to download. Then click on the corresponding green button.
- That’s all good, you now have the video on your computer!
Read also >> Twitch: how to download videos?
Tutorial to download a Dailymotion video on your Android smartphone
Do you want to keep a Dailymotion video on your smartphone? We have tested the Video Downloader application for you. Free and very powerful, it will allow you to download a sequence in two steps, three movements.
- After opening the app, you will be offered access to several platforms including Dailymotion.
- All you have to do is find the video you want to download. Then click on the red download button.
On the same note, here’s how to easily upload a video to Instagram.