After receiving your second dose of vaccine, you now have your health pass in paper format. However, it is much more convenient to have it digitally. Here is how to scan your QR Code on the TousAntiCovid application to have access to your vaccination certificate directly from your smartphone.
If you have received your second injection of the coronavirus vaccine, you finally have the famous health pass which will be effective after one week (except for the Janssen / Johnson & Johnson vaccine where you will have to wait a month). This sesame will give you access to places hosting more than 50 people (festivals, cinemas, museums, funfairs, discos, sports halls, etc.).
The delta variant making its own, your vaccination certificate will also be requested at the beginning of August in certain shopping centers but also in bars, restaurants, hotels, campsites or even hospitals. It will also have to be presented in transport (TGV, coaches, planes), the SNCF having notably promised to carry out checks “Massive”. Be aware, however, that a negative PCR test less than 48 hours old (or a positive PCR test at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old) will also serve as a health pass.
How to scan your QR Code on the TousAntiCovid application?
After being vaccinated (second dose), the health authorities gave you a sheet containing the QR Code which will allow you to pass the checks. But you can very well lose it or damage it and it is not very practical to have it always with you. Therefore, you are strongly advised to obtain its digital version on the TousAntiCovid application. Here’s how to do it.
- Install the TousAntiCovid application on your phone.
- After opening it, you will be offered to participate in the tracing to be informed (and inform others) in the event of exposure to the virus.
- You will then arrive on an interface where you will have to click on the Health Pass / Open my notebook (your test and vaccination certificates) section.
- Then click Add Certificate.
- Then scan your QR Code
- It’s in the bag !
As a reminder, people who were bitten before May had not received their physical version of their vaccination certificate. If you are in this case, you just have to go to the health insurance website to download your vaccination certificate, as we explain in this tutorial. Vaccinated people who have lost or damaged their certificate can also proceed in the same way to get their hands on their QR Code.
It is also worth remembering that vaccination certificates come in two forms:
- Those which were provided before the end of June display two different QR Codes. The code on the left will be the one you will need to present to access certain locations. The code on the right will only be used to integrate your certificate on TousAntiCovid.
- From June 25, the two QR Codes have been arranged differently. The code placed at the top of the document will be the one to be scanned during the checks. The code nestled at the bottom will be scanned on TousAntiCovid.