Let’s go for Euro 2021 and for a month of pure pleasure. beIN Sports, TF1, M6, which channel broadcasts which game? We tell you everything you need to know so you don’t miss out on important meetings, even while streaming to your smartphone when you’re on the go.
Life is gradually resuming its normal course in all areas. The time has finally come for theEuro 2021 to take place. Covid-19 requires, the competition is taking place a year late. The patience was worth it since the conditions are more favorable to attend the matches in the best conditions.
The atmosphere of the stadiums will be there, even if a sanitary gauge has been put in place to limit crowds in the stadiums. Depending on the cities where the matches are played (there are 11 in total), the stadium occupancy rate will vary from 25% to 100%. To make sure you don’t miss any of the events that are important to you, discover the full Euro 2021 calendar in our dedicated article. For more convenience, know that it is also possible to add the Euro 2021 program to Google Calendar.
Euro 2021: on which channel and how to see the matches live?
In France, three channels have the TV rights to broadcast the matches of Euro 2021. These are beIN Sports whose branches will pass all the meetings. M6 and TF1 will broadcast a few matches and share in particular the broadcast of the matches of the France team in clear.
Euro 2021 on beIN Sports: access all the matches of the competition
Access all matches with the subscription beIN Sports. From the opening match to the final, subscribers will be able to watch all matches live, without exception. You have several options to access beIN Sports.
- Classic subscription via operators Orange, Bouygues Télécom, Free, SFR but also Canal + is billed 15 € per month without commitment.
- The 100% Digital subscription via the BeIN Sport Connect offer (via the MyCanal application).
- The beIN Sports channels are also offered via the Canal + Sport + pack billed from € 41.99 per month or € 30.99 per month for children under 26. This formula also includes all the Sport channels of Canal +.
About the beIN Sports Connect subscription
beIN Sports Connect is billed € 15 per month without commitment. This digital formula is the only one that allows you to have beIN Sports channels on a smartphone or tablet via the myCanal application. This is available on iOS, iPadOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Apple TV and on Smart TVs. Since March 2021, Canal + has in fact become the exclusive distributor of beIN Sports’ digital offer.
- Subscribe to beIN Sport Connect via Canal + at this address.
- After subscribing to the subscription (15 € per month without obligation), download MyCanal on the various compatible platforms to access the matches in streaming.
Here is a summary of all the compatible platforms:
- Windows and macOS computers
- IOS and Android smartphone
- Android and iPadOS tablets
- Apple TV and Android TV (Smart TV and Box)
- Game consoles: Xbox Serie X / S and Xbox One, PS5 and PS4.
Euro 2021 on TF1
TF1 will broadcast part of Euro 2021. The channel holds the TV rights for a total of 12 posters to retransmit, free of charge and in clear, 12 posters (out of 23 allocated to French free channels). Among them, there will be the following meetings:
- Turkey-Italy (opening match).
- England – Scotland
- Three matches of the round of 16, including that of the France team if it is qualified
- Two quarter-final matches
- A semi-final, including that of the France team if it is qualified.
Euro 2021 on M6
The channel will broadcast a total of 11 Euro matches, including France’s first match against the German on Tuesday, June 15, 2021. The final will also be broadcast on M6.
- Six matches during the group stage, including Germany-France.
- Two matches in the round of 16.
- A quarterfinal match, including that of the EDF if it is qualified.
- A match in the semi-finals.
- The final.
Finally, it should be noted that the channels of the M6 group and of TF1, which will soon be merged, are all accessible by direct streaming or replay from mobiles. All you need to do is download the 6play and myTF1 apps. They are both available on the Android Google Play Store, on the App Store (iOS, iPadOS). M6 and TF1 are also available on Molotov, but without Replay.
Read also >> Best Euro TV 2021: choosing the right model to watch the competition