- Xiaomi Mi A1 now being released in Europe too;
- The prices for device in various European countries revealed;
- It’s already available in some countries, and all set to be launched in some others.
Want a stock Android smartphone which offers best value for money in Europe? You’re soon about to get a nice option from the market, as Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is launching its Mi A1 smartphone developed under Android One program in European countries as well.
Given below are the pricing details for all European countries where this phone has either been launched or is about to be launched:
- In Netherlands it’s available for €260. Ships in 2-4 days.
- In Greece it’s slightly costlier at €284;
- In Poland it costs PLN 1,300 (€ 300)
- In Spain it’s a bit affordable at €228, but will arrive after 9-10 days;
- In Hungary it will launch for €240;
- In Russia it’ll be launched for €280;
- In Bulgaria it’ll be launched on 12th of October for BGN 550 (€280);
- In Italy it’ll be much cheaper at €220, but will ship from October;
- And finally, in Czech Republic Mi A1 will start shipping from CZK 6,700 (€260).
To recall, Mi A1 comes with a Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor, 4GB RAM, 5.5-inch Full HD display, 12mp dual lens primary camera, 5mp secondary camera, 64GB internal storage, Android 7.1 Nougat OS and rear-facing fingerprint sensor. We had also done a detailed analysis of its pros and cons in another post, which you can check out here. It’s a great device for people who like Xiaomi’s value for money hardware but don’t like MIUI.