Since 2002, Grandstream has been responsible for connecting the whole world with award-winning SIP communication solutions that are unified. And on 27th of September 2018, a major new addition has been done to their IP Phone portfolio. Meet the WP820.
The WP820 offers a portable WIFI IP Phone, which as support for dual-band WIFI, has Bluetooth built-in, the design of the antenna being sophisticated, allowing users to roam around in any WIFI environment. It can provide a 7.5 hours talk time, with the help of a single battery charge, and also has advanced features like the push to talk settings.
There is also WIFI multimedia and video streaming options as well. The WP820 indeed offers a very powerful WIFI voice solution, along with a user experience that is extraordinary.
The CEO of Grandstream, David Li said that, as the world is becoming more mobile day by day, therefore businesses also need various tools that help them to be productive, anywhere in the world that has a WIFI connection.
The W820 offers technology that is cutting edge, that will help businesses to offer such advantage to their employees. The WP820 offers various kinds of market and enterprise applications, that helps users to send or receive calls from anywhere that have WIFI coverage. This includes offices, hospitals, stores, etcetera. You can use this DLink DPH 120SE IP Phone as well if you want more options. Some of its innovative features are listed below:
- It supports dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WIFI, that allows fast and reliable roaming.
- It supports Bluetooth 4.2 for mobile devices and headsets.
- There is support for HD audio, AEC or Advanced Echo Cancellation, and also Noise Shield Technology for background noise blocking.
- It has a quad-core processor, running on Android 7.0.
- There is a 1500 mAh rechrageable battery.
- The LCD screen is 2.4 inches with a resolution of 240×320.
- It has 3 programmable soft keys.
- It supports up to 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines as well as various popular voice codecs too.
- It supports WIFI Multimedia and also smart QoS, so that voice or video communication is seamless in unpredictable jittery networks.
- There is a built-in accelerometer for gesture controls.
- There is a push to talk function, panic call and other functions too.
- There is also a vibration motor, proximity sensor, micro USB and a 3.5 mm headphone jack too.
The WP820 can also be connected with other WIFI solutions from Grandstream as well. This includes the GWN series, the GXP series, the GXV series of IP Phones for Android, the GAC2500 Conference Phone for Enterprises, and also the Grandstream Wave phone.
The WP820 will be available during the first half of October 2018, with Grandstream’s worldwide distribution. The price of the product will be $219. Grandstream Networks have been in the market since 2002. It has served both small and medium-sized businesses. The company focuses on innovation and reliability. The company helps in lowering costs, and also increase security protection and productivity too.